Only the best specification for the Smoke Acre development
Green Spinnaker pride themselves on the top quality specification of their new homes. Please see details of the specification for the houses within the Smoke Acre development below.
- uPVC double glazed windows and French doors in graphite grey woodgrain, with multipoint locking system
- Front and rear doors secure by design with multi point locking.
- External water tap
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Oak internal doors
- White or grey painted walls
- Polished Chrome ironmongery
- Gas fired underfloor heating to all ground and first floor rooms
- Chrome Electric towel rails to bedrooms and ensuites
- With a background in Electrical Wholesaling and Retail/Professional Lighting you would expect the electrical specification to be second to none.
- Astro LED downlights in hall, kitchen and dining room.
- CEF LED downlights in over fitted wardrobes in bedrooms, cloakroom, bathroom and ensuites
- Central pendant in all rooms
- Wall lights in study/family room/dining room and lounge
- Additional Plinth lighting in kitchen
- Additional plinth lighting on a movement sensor in bathroom and ensuites
- TV sockets in ALL bedrooms
- USB charging sockets in bedrooms, kitchen, study, lounge and dining room.
- Smoke Alarms
- External lights to rear, front and side of property
- Fully fitted Porcelanosa kitchen with
- stainless steel hob unit in island.
- Built in Neff oven (click for details)
- Built in Neff combination oven/ microwave (click for details)
- Neff warming drawer (click for details)
- 70cm wide Neff induction hob. (click for details)
- Built in tall Neff larder fridge (click for details)
- Built in tall Neff freezer (click for details)
- Generous cupboard and drawer space
- Silestone work surfaces, a compound made up of 90% natural quartz, which make it extraordinarily hard and resilient.
- Vado white sanitaryware
- Laufen Contemporary Chrome Fittings
- Laufen Vanity Units
- Solid 1200mm x 800mm shower trays
- Porcelanosa Tiles
For further help and information please call our agents Goodman Lilley on 0117 2130777 or register your interest below