If you want to live in the countryside with access to excellent local facilities and transport links then Smoke Acre is the place to be
Your new home at Smoke Acre is very well located for local facilities
- For a village feel you are very close to Blunsdon with its excellent primary and junior schools, community-run village shop and local pub. You are also only 10mins away from Highworth which has a range of independent shops and coffee houses.
- The Blunsdon House Hotel is 4min drive away and has a small golf course, gym, and swimming pool with spa facilities.
- It is close to the Orbital Shopping Centre which has a range of High Street shops including Boots, Asda, M&S, Homebase and Next.
- The David Lloyd Gym with its indoor and outdoor swimming pools, Indoor and Outdoor Tennis courts, Spa, Gym and kids facilities is 7mins away by car.
- There are excellent links to the M4 and to the train station. The average journey time from Swindon to London Paddington is 1h 8m and there are 99 services per day.
For further help and information please call our agents Dewhurst & Co 01793 701111