Only the best specifications for the Smarts Quarter development
Green Spinnaker pride themselves on the top quality specification of their new homes. Please see details of the standard specification for the apartments and maisonettes within the Smarts Quarter development below. Personalisation may be possible depending on the stage of the build at the time you reserve your new home.
Kitchen and Utility Room
- Contemporary handle less kitchen units with soft close hinges on doors and drawers.
- Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles
- Composite worktops
- Coloured splash backs
- Fully fitted appliances
- Stainless steel built in, built under or high level single oven *(Hotwells – Microwave only)
- Stainless steel built in microwave oven
- 4 cooking zone induction hob
- Stainless steel or concealed extractor fan
- Integrated fridge freezer (Hotwells – Fridge only)
- Integrated 45cm dishwasher ( Redland – 60cm dishwasher, Hotwells – No dishwasher)
- Integrated washing machine
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
Bathrooms and Ensuite
- Fully fitted bathroom cabinets
- Contemporary sanitary ware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Back to Wall WC with soft close seat.
- Porcelanosa ceramic wall and floor tiles.
- Mirror with demister and shaver socket.
- Electric chrome towel rail.
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors where indicated on plans
- Vicaima oak style internal doors with contemporary chrome handles, hinges and doorstops
- Window boards, skirting and architraves in white gloss
- Internal walls in white matt emulsion
- Ceilings in smooth white matt emulsion
- Under floor gas central heating with Vaillant ecoTEChigh efficiency boilers that could save 30% off your heating bills.
Electrical, Entertainment, and Communication
- Generous number of switches and sockets in all rooms
- BT point in lounge
- Shaver socket in bathroom and ensuite
- Communal TV aerial with option to upgrade to satellite or cable.
- LED recessed downlighters in hallway, kitchen, bathroom, cloakroom and ensuite.
- Kitchens additional under cupboard lighting.
- Pendant fittings in all other rooms.
- Flush wall mounted colour video entry system
- Steel, secure by design entrance doors.
- Electrically operated gates to secure car park area operated remotely
- Secure Parking for 10 cars
- Secure Bike Store for 26 bikes.
- Secure key operated letter boxes.
- Energy Monitor for Electricity and Gas designed to reduce usage.
- Renewable technology – photovoltaic panels on main roof generating a feed in tariff to the electricity grid which will be returned to the home owners in the form of reduced management charges.
- Bollard Lighting in Car Park area.
- Communal courtyard garden landscaped with plants, trees, shrubs and bushes.
- Timber Clad refuse area
- Storage sheds for 9 properties.
Further Help & Information
The Smarts Quarter Development was finished in September 2015. For further information on current developments please call the team on 0333 358 3558 or register your interest below.