Green Spinnaker Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.greenspinnaker.co.uk (“Our Site”) and we do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us. Any personal data We do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
- Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by Green Spinnaker Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 8388032, whose registered address is Minerva House, Lower Bristol Road, Bath, BA2 9BE
- Our Data Protection Officer is Sue Blatchford, and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0333 3583558
- What Does This Policy Cover?
- What Data Do We Collect?
- Subject to section 5, We do not collect any personal data from you. We do not place cookies on your computer or device, nor do We use any other means of data collection.
- If you send Us an email, We may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give Us.
- How Do We Use Your Data?
- If we do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR at all times.
- As noted above, We do not generally collect any personal data. If you contact Us and We obtain your personal details from your email, We may use them as to reply to your email.
- Any and all emails containing your personal data will be deleted no later than 6 months after the matter you contacted us about has been resolved.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
- We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 4, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Your data will only be stored in the UK.
- Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data We hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
- How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held. Please contact Us for more details.
- Contacting Us